Whatsapp profile picture display only accepts a certain dimension as ‘displayed picture’.
WhatsCrop DP creator is an amazing app to make your photo FullSize with stunning stickers, cropping section, framing, overlay light mixing, background wall-paper, and filters quickly for your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any social media Profile Pics. This application is curated especially for the people who are very much active on social media and they upload a lot of content. The application lets you adhere to the limitations or the restrictions set up by the parent or the host company of that platform. Your profile should be at least 192px by 192px and can be either a JPG or PNG image according to WhatsApp Ideally, it should be 500px by 500px. Images in posts/messages. The developer has evolved this app according to these aforementioned dimensions so that the users can have a hassle-free experience. The users can be done and dusted all at once. They can also flourish their photos using different editing tools.
What are you guys waiting for? Install the application to avail all the features and benefits it offers!
Guide to use: WhatsCrop DP Creator
Step 1: Beautifying your WhatsApp display pic is our only motto. Let’s get to initiating this wonderful experience as you have now downloaded “WhatsCrop DP Creator” on your PC or laptop.
Step 2: Once the process of installation is finished, click on it to launch this application.
- When the application starts, it will show four features, “Camera”, “Gallery”, “Premium” and “Tutorial” on the home screen for you to choose from.
- If you wish to capture a spectacular moment for the spontaneous urge to be fulfilled, click on the ‘Camera’ button.
- If the photo you wanna edit as your WhatsApp DP is already stored on your device, click on the ‘Gallery’ button.
Step 3: Once the photo is captured via camera or chosen from the gallery of the device, a palette of different features shows up on the bottom of the screen which provides you with a lot of editing options to create a marvelous picture of yourself.
Step 4: The first feature on this palette is ‘Setting’ which allows you to alter the specifications of the picture.
- The right icon will let you rotate the picture on the right side whereas the left icon will let you rotate the picture on the left side.
- The brightness icon will brighten or dampen the image as per your convenience.
- You can tap on the photo to magnify or minimize the image according to your opinion.
- The blur icon will blur the background of your image.
Step 5: Moving on to the next features on this palette:
- The crop icon will validate you to cut the portion of the picture that you don’t want in the edited picture.
- The filter icon will provide you with a lot of art effects to choose from a number of options and apply them to beautify your edited photo.
- The frame icon will provide you with a lot of different frames of different styles and textures. Choose one of these which you find really suitable for the picture and apply it accordingly.
- To provide a suitable background so as to change the setting of the image, click on the background icon.
- ‘Emoji’ provides you with a lot of emojis and stickers to apply to the image to express your expression much better.
- ‘Crown’ will let you add different stylish crowns to your head in order to enhance the awesome image that you have captured.
- Different facial features like hair, mask, eye, mustache, beard, and a lot more can be tried and applied whichever looks the best.
Step 6: There is a ‘Text’ feature on the palette to add words to your photo and make the stationery image speak your words. A text box will appear on the screen for you to add the words to it. The font, size, and style can also be changed accordingly.
Step 7: Voila! Your desired Whatsapp display picture is created. Save it to keep it in the gallery of your device and finally set it as your profile picture on any social media platform you desire.