Guide to use : DVD & Video Player All Formats - XPlayer
Let’s get started : Click on menu button for open icons window.
After click menu icon you can use some video player features.
Use some video player tools :
- You can see some players tools in bottom.
- Click on first icon and stop your video.
- Click on second icon and rewind 10 seconds.
- Click on fourth icon and play previous video.
- Click on fifth icon and restart your movie.
- You can play and pause the video clicking on sixth/center icon.
- Instead of the all icons you can use more option like 30 seconds forward, next video etc.
- Click on local video list and open your computer videos on video player screen.
- Click on Pick n Play and select your video into your pc.
- Click on add folder button then select your folder to add all folder videos.
- You can remove videos lists after clicking onClean list button.
- Play your video and click on Screen Capture button for capture your favorite shots.
- Choose your video and click on video converter for convert your video in other format.
- You can write your video or movie name in blank ox for search the videos.
- You can write file name in blank box for search your local file.
- Click on setting and adjust your video light, saturation etc.
- Click on video converter button then click on pick video file for select video.
- Choose your video format by clicking on target format.
- Click on transcode profile and choose video resolution.
- Click on set output and choose your location where you want to save your video.
- At the end click on Transcode for convert your video.
- You can see your video output.
- Click on setting button and set your Video effect, Audio effect and add subtitle.
- First click on Video effect and adjust your video Blur, Contrast and Saturation quality.
- Second click on Audio effect and adjust your audio effects.
- Click on Add subtitle and choose your file.