The techno-savvy world brings forth yet another enticing feature of blending two photos and making them one.
Blend any two of your photos into a single photo to create a magical blend effect. Photo Blender is a simple but mighty app, it mingles two of your images into a single image. A transparent overlay of the first photo taken can be overplayed on another photo taken from a gallery or camera. Direct yourself by selecting any two pictures. It can be two pictures of the same person in diverse poses or pictures of two disparate people.
Adjust blend level with ease through this application. The Blender Camera is simple to use and has a pleasant interface. The application is lodged with super fantastic filters, diverse background, crop function, beautiful frames and stickers, and a meter for brightness, warmth, contrast, saturation, tint, sharpen, blur, highlight, and shadow, that you can increase or decrease to make your blended images even more astounding.
Click on the Apply Button and go to the Next Effects to beautify your photos. You can rotate, zoom in, and zoom out both Blended Images. Don’t worry about the mistakes and pitfalls because you can use Undo or Redo Effects.
Guide to use: BlendMix – Photo Blend
Collage provides you the freedom to boast off your multiple pictures at once in a single frame and that too in different styles and textures. If you want to put an emphasis on the aesthetic vibes of your photos and multiply it manifold, collage is the best thing to go to.
Step 1: if you wish to proceed with the “Blend with collage” option then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the collage button.
- Choose Photo Template Lot’s of the template to make a beautiful collage.
- Click on the + icon to add an image.
- Awesome background to choose from.
- Wide range of Backgrounds available to choose from & apply.
- Click on the Adjustment button and set border size.
- set corner radius of collage photo
- Click on the flip/ Rotate button and rotate the selected photo.
- flip photo horizontal and vertical.