If you are looking for a phenomenal Selfie camera app, then your search ends here. We present you with a delightful Selfie Filters InstaBeauty app to get stunning effects on your pictures divided into different shades.
Divide your photo with more than one shade/effect and adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation of each part separately.
It’s a wondrous app designed for selfie lovers who can’t stop clicking, make your photos colorful with stunning filters on the whole picture or part of it.
Superb features of this app include –
- Click instant pic or load any picture from the gallery.
- Grid Layouts – 9 different layouts that divide your picture into different parts and each part is separately editable.
- Each part in a grid can be edited by applying filters and setting brightness, saturation, and contrast it by just moving the slider.
- Shapes – 3 broad categories of shapes viz. Floral and panoramic shapes, romantic heart shapes, and love quotes.
- Shapes can be revolved left/right, zoom in/out and filters on the background image can be changed by selecting any from 45+ options of the filter.
- Save and share your pic by one tap sharing option
Get a mini look at your saved pic and its path where it is saved in your device/laptop, we have provided an extra Edit option to let you edit your pic once again without any complexity.
Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation:
What makes you keenly observe a photo? What makes it catchy to the naked eye or captivating for a large audience? The sharp features of the image, the brightness level, the attention that the subject of the photo diverts to itself. We got you covered with our Brightness, Contrast, And Saturation trio of the application.
Step 1: Click on the brightness feature and adjust the slider in order to brighten or dampen the lighting as per the eyesight,
Step 2: Click on the Contrast feature and adjust the slider to accordingly throw light on the subject of the image.
Step 3: The intensity of color in the image can be changed as per convenience by adjusting the slider of the saturation feature.
Step 4: When you are through with creating the grid and editing the image completely, click on the Save button to store it in the gallery of your device.